Pumping Skid Systems
Modular Pumping System Solutions
Since 1981, Applied Chemical Technology has provided complete solutions for pump skid system needs worldwide. Our engineers have a wide range of experience across many industries including chemicals, oil & gas, fertilizer, animal feeds, pharmaceuticals, biomass, biodiesel, foods, water and waste water and more. We are experienced in designing and building turnkey systems to meet some of the most challenging pumping systems requirements. Every system we build is built for reliability, accuracy, and safety.
Whether you need a pumping system for reagent addition, coating, spraying, or granulating; we have the engineers, designers, and fabricators to design and build your system. Our experience includes pumping corrosive chemicals, thixotropic fluids, abrasive fluids, high viscosity fluids, small metered flow rates at elevated temperatures, melts like molten urea and molten sulfur, and much more. We have successfully built systems that include measurement and instrumentation for metering, pH, conductivity, and more.
Materials of Construction:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®, Inconel®, Other Alloys and Metals, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic
- Chemical Feed Skids/Reagent Addition Skids
- Metering Skid Systems - Mixing, Blending, Additive Injection
- Coating Skids
- Spraying Skids
- Granulation Skids
- Wash Systems
Common Fluids Handled:
- Melts - Molten Sulfur, Molten Urea, Waxes
- Thixotropic Fluids
- Non-Newtonian Fluids
- Abrasive and Viscous Fluids
- Corrosive Fluids
What is Included in a Pumping Skid?
Our pumping skid systems include all necessary equipment, electrical, instrumentation, and control (PLC automation and touch-screen HMI controls). Every system is FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) prior to delivery. Our skids also can be designed to include utilities such as generators. If desired, our systems can be trailer mounted for even more portability.
- Complete Assembly with Steel Supports and Frame
- Piping - Including Steam Jacketed
- Electrical & Instrumentation - Gauges, Valves, etc.
- UL Rated Control Panel
- Complete Automation and Controls
- Equipment - Pumps, Filtration, Motors, Mixers, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Heaters, Coolers, etc.
- Pre-installed Utility Systems (optional)
- FAT Testing Prior to Delivery
- Installation and Commissioning
- On-site Training and Documentation
Benefits of an ACT Pump Skid:
- Fully Automated and Integrated Turnkey Systems
- Cost Savings
- Streamlined Start-up Time
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- Quick Lead Times
- On-Time Delivery
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) Prior to Delivery
- Complete Installation and Commissioning
- Best Choice for Construction in Remote Locations
- Efficient and Quality Fabrication
- Configured to Meet Safety and Regulatory Requirements
- Portability/Relocation of Skid System or Trailer Mounted as Needed
- Off-site Construction without Interrupting Current Operations
- Project Manager Assigned as a Single Point of Contact for Your Project
- Confidentiality Assurance
- Flexible Designs
- Complete Package Pricing for Accurate Budgeting
- Maintenance Support
Some companies find that a better alternative to small skid mounted systems, are modular systems that can be trailer mounted. Trailer mounting a modular system allows the client to move the process from one location to another providing flexibility and savings for processes that do not run 24/7.