Analytical Testing/Quality Control
Applied Chemical Technology laboratory services provides testing for products developed in our laboratories or pilot plants. By having trained technicians on standby during development for our clients, we are able to provide quick turnaround on results often in less than 24 hours. This quick turnaround allows adjustment of processes while they are being developed which translates into savings for our clients in both time and money.
- Perkin Elmer 7300 DV ICP - capable of analyzing a sample for more than 73 elements in a few seconds. This versatile instrument provides superior detection limits and true simultaneous measurements of all elements in the available spectral range.
- Carbon Analysis - ability to analyze solid and liquid samples for total carbon content in approximately three minutes.
- Sulfur Analysis - ability to analyze solid samples for total sulfur content in about three minutes
- Nitrogen Analysis - ability to analyze solid and liquid samples for total nitrogen content with a detection limit down to 0.1% nitrogen in approximately three minutes.
- Particle Size Measurement - SGN, UI
- Crystallography (by Polarized Light Microscopy)
- Colorimetric Skalar Measurement
- Total Nitrogen
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- Dissolved CO2
- Moisture in Solids
- Wet Chemistry Methods
- Perkin Elmer 7300 DV ICP-OES (Inductively Coupled Plasma)
- LECO CN628 Carbon/Nitrogen Analyzer
- LECO Nitrogen Analyzer FP-528
- LECO SC-144 DR Carbon/Sulfur Analyzer
- Skaler Segmented Flow Analyzer
- Fire Assay Equipment
- Karl Fischer Moisture Analyzers
- Kjeldahl Nitrogen Auto-Titrator
- Fluoride ISE Meter
- CO2 ISE Meter
- Microscopes Including Stereoscope and Polarized Light Distribution
- Conductivity meters
- pH meters