Fluidized Beds and Fluid Bed Systems for Efficient Process Heating/Preheating
At Applied Chemical Technology (ACT), we believe in designing and fabricating industrial equipment with the highest quality standards. Our equipment is designed and fabricated by our team of engineers, designers, and craftsmen with experience in fluid bed applications and equipment design since 1981. Based on our understanding of fluid bed principles, we can size the correct piece of equipment for your process. We also have pilot plant facilities and equipment to test your continuous fluid bed process operating parameters. For clients interested in a complete fluid bed system, ACT has the expertise to design and fabricate the system for your processing requirements. We can include heat exchangers, air handling systems, feed systems, product handling, and more.
Our fluid bed heaters can also be designed as multi-function units. Through the use of zones in your fluid bed heater, we can coat, granulate, blend, and more. Our engineers can help you identify and test conditions to optimize your process.
Sizes: ¼ ft2 to 1000 ft2
Capacities: 4 lbs/hr to 50 tons/hr
Heat Sources Include:Burners, Steam Coils, Hot Oil Systems
Typical Materials Heated in an ACT Fluid Bed Heater
- Agglomerated Products
- Accretion Granulated Products
- Biomass – Wood Chips, Energy Crops, and Other Materials
- Minerals – Sands, Clays, and Other Minerals
- Animal Feeds – Cereal Grains, High Protein, Wastes, and By-Products
- Foods – Cereals, Fruits and Vegetables, Starches, and more
- Plastics – Pellets, Resin, PET, Waste
- Powders – Catalysts, Chemicals, Pigments, and more
- Metal Scraps