Engineering: Mechanical Engineering & Design
At Applied Chemical Technology (ACT) our team of engineers and designers are experienced in taking projects from concept to completion including supervision of installation, commissioning, and startup. ACT's in-house design group includes mechanical engineers and highly-trained and skilled Computer Aided Designers (CAD). Our experts take client information or internal process data and develop fabrication drawings for customized equipment, pilot plant design, or full-scale plant design. Design team members work closely with our craftsmen during the fabrication stage of all equipment to ensure the highest quality at the lowest possible cost. ACT utilizes industry standard design tools for their equipment and plant design.
Mechanical Engineering & Design Services Include:
- ASME Code Vessel Design
- Material Handling & Conveyor System Design
- Special Equipment & Machine Design
- Structural Steel Design & Detailing
- Piping Routing & Design
- P&ID & Schematic As-Builts
- Site Development & Plant Design
- 3D Modeling
- Design Improvements for Existing Technology
- Equipment Refurbishment
- Debottlenecking Existing Plants
- Parts & Equipment Procurement
- Dust Collection & Industrial Ventilation
- On-site Consulting & Supervision
Custom Equipment and Machine Design
ACT's standard equipment designs can be customized to fit specific needs. Whether you have limited floor space or ceiling height restrictions, specific material of construction requests, electrical requirements, or more; we will work with you to ensure a successful project.
ACT specializes in working from a conceptual idea through the detailed design to fabrication of equipment and systems, all under one roof.