Skid Mounted Coating Systems
Portable/Modular Turnkey Coating Systems
Since 1981, Applied Chemical Technology has designed and fabricated complete turnkey skid mounted coating skids for clients around the globe. Our engineers have a wide range of experience across many industries including chemicals, oil & gas, fertilizer, animal feeds, pharmaceuticals, biomass, biodiesel, foods, water and waste water and more. Our experience in modular coating skid systems meet some of the most challenging coating systems requirements. Over the years, we have helped with thousands of processes and products and have worked with every type of coating on the market today. Every system we build is built for reliability, accuracy, and safety.
Common Coating Materials:
- Melts – Molten Sulfur, Molten Urea, Waxes
- Powder Coatings
Common Types of Coatings:
- Moisture Barriers
- De-dusting agents
- Anti-caking agents
- Taste Masking
Skidded Coating Systems Designed for Your Process Demands
Whether you need a coating system for slow release, product coloring, de-dusting, hardening, or some other reason; we have the engineers, designers, and fabricators to design and build your system. Our experience includes steam jacketed systems to handle coatings with melts like waxes, molten urea and molten sulfur.
Our coating skid systems include all necessary equipment, electrical, instrumentation, and control (PLC automation and touch-screen HMI controls). Every system is FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) prior to delivery. Our skid mounted coating systems also may include utilities such as generators. If desired, our systems can be trailer mounted for even more portability.
Included in Our Coating Skid Systems:
- Complete Assembly with Steel Supports and Frame
- Piping – Including Steam Jacketed
- Electrical & Instrumentation – Gauges, Valves, etc.
- UL Rated Control Panel
- Complete Automation and Controls
- Equipment – Pumps, Filtration, Motors, Mixers, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Heaters, Coolers, etc.
- Pre-installed Utility Systems (optional)
- FAT Testing Prior to Delivery
- Installation and Commissioning
- On-site Training and Documentation